Sunday, August 10, 2008

Oh, this is even better.

Okay. I promise I do not sit around in my free time waiting in front of the TV with a camera for the next greatest blog to show up. I also promise that "abc family" is not amongst my top ten most watched channels. But, there is the occasional Saturday morning when flipping through the channels I find an episode of "Full House" on "abc family" and decide to check it out. (It's like a moth to a flame. I know I'll be cringing the whole time at the corney jokes and bad dialogue, but I can't help myself.) Anyway, there I was Saturday morning at 9:00 a.m (traditionally cartoon time for the kiddies) engrossed in the sibling rivalry of D.J., Stephanie, and Michelle, and an ad for the new season of "abc family" original series "Greek" flashed before children's eyes everywhere:


Not only are they promoting frat life, they've made the show's logo none other than the Big Red Beer Cup! That's right, kids. Your new kind of family is your frat buddies. Drink up!

No comments: